This Wurlie library is based on Wurlitzer 206A model, which is a student model. It’s similar to the 200A but has a different color and a built in amp/speaker. It also didn’t have tremelo. It was generally paired with the 206, which was the teacher model that had a headphone and microphone to be able to listen to and conversate with each student individually.
- 1.21Gb uncompressed, 278Mb compressed in lossless flac format, around 3123 samples.
- 10 Velocity layers for the sustain.
- 20 Velocities for the release.
- Time based release samples for accurate staccato sound.
- Sustain pedal noises (up and down), triggered automatically.
- Independant mix of the acoustic/electric sound.
- Sympathetic resonance on both pedal up and down.
- Complete control over the midi response.
- Vibrato simulation.
- Saturation, chorus and flanger effects.
- Amp simulation of the real cabinet.
- Spring Reverb.
- Advanced UVI scripting giving you access to a simple yet powerful interface and advanced features.
Visit the UVI website for the latest version of UVI Workstation.