Digital Product Delivery:
Most sample pack, sound kit, software, and/or preset orders will be delivered immediately upon checkout. Orders for software and plugins which require a license are processed manually.
While I do my best to get your order processed as soon as possible, it does require human interaction so please allow up to 1 business day to receive your license before sending the search and rescue team after me 🙂
- Software & Digital Products: There will be no refunds given for digital products. Please be sure you know what you’re buying before you purchase. All digital product sales are final.
All payment information is processed securely through PayPal and I do not have direct access to that information. If you create an account, sign up for the newsletter, or place an order through this site information you provide including email, name, address, etc will will be collected. Your information will never be shared, sold, or otherwise distributed and is used exclusively for customizing your experience with this website in the form of of processing transactions, sending emails, order confirmations, and other site related activities.
- Third-Party/External Links: This site contains links to external websites, however, I am not responsible or liable for the content and policies of any third-party website.
This site is owned and operated by Sounds and Gear LLC. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The website is provided “as is”. SoundsAndGear.com and its suppliers and licencors disclaim all warranties of any kind. SoundsAndGear.com makes no warranty that the website will be error free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through the website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will SoundsAndGear.com or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to SoundsAndGear.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. SoundsAndGear.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SoundsAndGear.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement
This sales tax policy statement explains when and why sales tax will be collected on your purchases.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Even if sales tax is not collected from you, you may still owe sales tax on your purchase. Unless you live in Alaska, Delaware, Montana, New Hampshire, or Oregon, your state most likely requires purchasers to report and pay tax on all purchases that are not taxed at the time of sale. The tax may be reported and paid on your individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return. For more information, please visit your state’s department of revenue website.
SOUNDS AND GEAR LLC COLLECTS SALES TAX in states where a physical presence (or nexus) exists: Kansas.
SOUNDS AND GEAR LLC DOES NOT COLLECT SALES TAX in any state NOT listed above because Sounds and Gear LLC is not required to collect sales or use tax in these states.