Digital Product Delivery:
Most sample packs, kits, software, and/or presets are delivered immediately upon checkout. Some software and plugins do require a license to be issued manually.
I do my best to get licenses processed as soon as possible. As it is a manual process, please allow up to 1 business day for your license to arrive.
No refunds or returns will be given for digital products. Please be sure you know what you’re buying before you purchase. All digital product sales are final.
All payment information is processed securely through PayPal and I do not have direct access to that information. If you create an account, sign up for the newsletter, or place an order through this site information you provide including email, name, address, etc will will be collected. Your information will never be shared, sold, or otherwise distributed and is used exclusively for customizing your experience with SoundsAndGear.com in the form of of processing transactions, sending emails, order confirmations, along with other site related updates and activities.
- Third-Party/External Links: This site contains links to external websites, however, I am not responsible or liable for the content and policies of any third-party website.
This site is owned and operated by Sounds and Gear LLC. Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The website is provided “as is”. SoundsAndGear.com and its suppliers and licencors disclaim all warranties of any kind. SoundsAndGear.com makes no warranty that the website will be error free or that access will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through the website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability: In no event will SoundsAndGear.com or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to SoundsAndGear.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. SoundsAndGear.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification: You agree to indemnify and hold harmless SoundsAndGear.com, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement
- Changes: Sounds and Gear LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Maschine Packs may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination: Sounds and Gear LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your SoundsAndGear.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Sounds and Gear LLC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Sounds and Gear LLC’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Sounds and Gear LLC can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.