Red Synergy was designed with the Modern Hip Hop RnB and Pop producer in mind. It contains fresh sounds that can take any production to another level.
These sounds were designed to compliment each other as well as any other sounds you already have in your collection.
No matter what style of modern music you are working on Red Synergy has the sounds you need to push your productions energy.
Red Synergy contains 165 Multi sampled Instruments in Kontakt form
- Categories: Atmospheres, Bass, Choirs, Guitars, Horns, Keys, Leads, Pads, Strings, Synths, Subs
- Effects: Convolution Reverb, Delay, Phaser, Chorus, Character, LOFI, 2 Selectable filters, Full EQ, Unison, Booster, Compressor
- Controls: Arpeggiator, Chord Function, LFO, Mono, Legato, ADSR, Glide
- Requires Kontakt 5 (full) Version 5.5 or higher (this is NOT a Kontakt Player library)
- Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10 or 10.11.1 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6GB recommended)
- 2 GB free disk space for Red Synergy
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- Audio Units
- AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
- Core Audio
Kontakt is continuously being updated. Latest version available at the Native Instruments website.
Digital Product Delivery:
Most direct (non affiliate) sample pack, sound kit, software, and/or preset orders will be delivered immediately upon checkout. However, since orders for some digital products (including software and plugins which require a license) are processed manually, there may be a slight delay between when you purchase and when you receive the product or license.
While I do my best to get your order processed as soon as possible, it does require human interaction so please allow up to 1 business day before sending the search and rescue team after me 🙂
Affiliate product orders and delivery are handled off site by the partner company. You will be sent from my product page to their shopping cart or web-shop in order to complete your purchase. Any affiliate order or delivery questions should be directed to the partner company.
Hardware & Special Orders:
Any hardware that I personally stock will be sent out the same or next business day and should arrive within 3 to 5 business days. Some products ship directly from the manufacturer or the manufacturer’s warehouse and should arrive in most locations within 5 to 7 business days. Special order eurorack systems, cases, and some modules are built to order by the manufacturer and will arrive within 5 to 14 business days depending on the item.
In every situation I will keep you updated through the entire process and I am always available for questions should any arise.