CINEMATIC KEYS™ is a complete collection of 850+ traditional and mutilated Instruments & Multis derived entirely from recordings of keyboard instruments. Weighing in at over 8GBs, CINEMATIC KEYS not only includes amazing, ready-to-play, psycho-acoustic sampled melodic and percussive instruments, but uses these instruments to enter into the morphed world of score-ready hybrid sound design. CINEMATIC KEYS is powered by Kontakt Player.
Sample Logic has gone above and beyond the standard performance and recording techniques to create the instruments included in CINEMATIC KEYS. The library consists of not only Grand and upright pianos, harpsichords, Wurlitzer electric pianos, and toy pianos as standard multi-sampled instruments, but also breaks barriers with strummed, plucked, picked, and e-bow techniques, just to name a few. In fact there are many extended techniques recorded on a multitude of instruments. In addition, Sample Logic found ways to manipulate the sound of each of the included instruments to create something truly unique. Using this organic material, they were able to craft the finest dynamic and original acoustic and effectual cinematic sounds possible.
The bread and butter of CINEMATIC KEYS is in the inclusion of a massive collection of samples derived from the destruction of an upright and toy pianos all recorded in a huge multi-car garage, the result of which was amazing organic acoustics treatments. These piano instruments were dismantled and destroyed using an assortment of wrecking tools from a sledgehammer, scythe, machete, to a blowtorch, and way beyond, creating a truly “out of the box” innovative sound. Putting all of this together results in the transformation of these inspiring sounds into evocative, cinematic instruments ready for all styles of sound production.
- Over 850 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just over 8 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- Requires Kontakt 5 Player (Free) or Retail version (sold separately) Version 5.3.1 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, or 10.9 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7/8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 8.05 GB free disk space for CINEMATIC KEYS sample content
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
Visit the Native Instruments website for the latest version of Kontakt Player.